Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Never A Dreadful Day With Sweetarts On Their Way! TA-DA!


BEFORE : I am teenage soccer player and traveling comes along with all the training and games. For the far away tournaments we don’t drive, we fly. Which can defiantly feel like days of suffering from boredom! In a certain tournament we went all the way to LAS VEGAS, which is 5 hours. May not be that bad but its still too long! The night before we leave I cant sleep, because I’m super excited and totally energized bouncing off the walls ready for the weekend to come. Little did I know I was going to pay for it in the morning. Yeah that’s right, we had to wake up at 4 morning to get there around 6, sounds pretty fun right? NOT! After all this marching around in this gigantic airport going through baggage, security, and to the terminal I’m pretty exhausted! I know the perfect solution to this situation… TA-DA; SWEETARTS! All I need is to crunch my teeth into the hard mouthwatering candy!




DURING: : I think to myself “No need for a superhero, as sweetarts can easily take care of this problem!” As I wait there hoping that I will magically appear in Las Vegas without the whole overwhelming of a plane ride, I discover a store and realize it is time for an adventure. Dragging towards the answer to my problem, It can already feel a little weight lifted off my shoulders. A few more steps until I reach my destination but yet it feels as I’m trudging on a never ending walkway. As I get hold of a box Sweetarts, I pour the scrumptious hard candy into the palm of my hand as I am feeling the power of success. These mix emotions run through my body, happiness, joy, pleased and last but not least, SATISFACTION!




AFTER: I feel as if things couldn't get any better as I feel as energize as the energizer bunny. I see this as adventure, as I await was is yet to come as I am much more calm and mindset. It is only 8AM I feel awake and ready for this day to begin and defeat the boredom that is soon to come on that 5 hour plane ride. Although I feel ready to go, go, go .. I have my sidekick on my side!  Some may call it super powers, yet I call it SWEETARTS. That ride would have been unbearable as I lay there restlessly unable to sleep through the crying babies, loud kids that chant across to their mothers "LOOK OUT THE WINDOW!", Thanks sweetarts for giving me my powers back. 

No comments:

Post a Comment