Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Mid-Day Leap

I normally get t the mid day run down feeling around 12 o’clock right after my as my second class is ending. Most of the time I am walking back from class to my dorm so I can get some homework done before my next class begins at 2. I typically feel as if I could take a nap or have no motivation to get anything done that I need to. My feet are dragging, making the scoffing sounds and my stomach protests in the form of grunts demanding food, my eyes get watery from yawning blurring my vision.  Everything I am carrying seems to be just a few pounds heavier than when I carried it out even though nothing has been added to it.
Most times I carry snacks/candy with me every day (multiple kinds so I can make a great choice). I can always rely on Nerds! With each little cluster of sugar gives me another reason to keep going, they should be called Herds, (slogan…“the candy that keeps you going!”)  I like to be a sharing person when it comes to things to offer to others but I rarely share my Nerds, only because they normally gone so fast that I have none left to give out or because I am stubborn and wont share. J I like to munch on them while I am walking or during class. I think the perfect song for this candy to be playing while I consume it would be “Raise Your Glass By: Pink” I always used to trade with the kids in my class on Valentine’s Day for the little boxes of Nerds, they wanted the chocolate (Snickers mini bars, Hershey’s chocolate bars).
The huge world of Megan is at peace when I finish my candy, my blood sugar is up, my smile is up and my drive to keep trucking through the day is an achievable goal... unlike when I am hungry or need a sweet treat.

No comments:

Post a Comment