Friday, February 18, 2011

Assignment 3

Number 1:
 On any given day, whenever I feel down and out of luck, whenever everything is going wrong, I often think about eating candy to the point of death. I've always been fond of Air Heads.
 It's kind of like when a baby is hungry and the mom knows exactly what the baby needs. My taste buds are the same way whenever I feel a certain way. I could be feeling sad, angry, lonely, depressed and even happy, I will desire to have a different kind of candy each time.
 Number 2:
I usually grab Air Heads to save my day because they are solid yet chewy at the same time. It's different varieties of flavors allow me to feel different things whenever I feel a different way about something. I could have just had an argument with a friend and one thing that I can count on to "makeover" my day is Air Heads.
I kinda like to eat this kind of candy on my own because no one gets to share in the world that is created by me in my own head. There is a song that I think about whenever I eat these Air Heads and that song is The One by a group that i dont remember. Each Air Heads saves me from a different emotion.
Number 3:
I kinda like to eat this kind of candy on my own because no one gets to share in the world that is created by me in my own head. There is a song that I think about whenever I eat these Air Heads and that song is The One by a group that i cant remember.Each Air Heads saves me from a different emotion.
My world is flipped upside down by Air Heads because they truly do save me at the moment. My mood changes and my perspective is cleared up. I can now take on my challenges and my problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment