It’s been a long day. But it’s only third period. How can it be only third period??? Ugh. I got through my two favorite classes…. The two classes I’m actually doing well in. I need something to make me feel better. Why am I sitting with these people? They are so boring. I wish Blair was here. She’d make this dumb day fun. Latin is next… WORST CLASS EVER. I need candy or caffeine! Where’s Joe? Oh ya he’s in health. I can’t believe I still care about him. I wonder if he thinks about me as much as I think of him… of course not! Oh my gosh I need something to get my mind off this. I just had a cookie and coke. Ugh I’m still so tired and crabby. Why are they coming in the café? No one likes them. Actually, everyone does. They are the most popular freshmen. Well I guess everyone who has common sense doesn’t like them. OMG! I NEED AN AIRHEAD!! I’m so dumb! I have soo many in my backpack! This could definitely make me feel better. Yum! Okay so I have watermelon, and mystery flavored. But I’m gonna eat them both. Omg these things are the besstt!! Why would Nick just ask me if he could have some? Of course he can’t! Doesn’t he know that I’m not happy right now…? Airheads always make me feel better. They are so great! I’m gonna be okay in Latin and this is gonna last me until 8th period!! Yess!! I’m not gonna be stressed or unhappy anymore. This makes me think of Sam getting millions of these at E&D Mart. I wish he was in high school with me. I can’t believe he’s just in 6th grade… Well I’m in a greaaat mood now!! No one is annoying me. And hey! There’s Ninos!! Ah I miss him. Now I’m gonna go to my classes and be super happy the whole day! Oh hey! I know her! She’s really nice. I should go talk to her. Everyone else is pretty happy today too! Yay! I'm so glad I had these Airheads in my backpack, they are gonna make my day 100 times better.
No comments:
Post a Comment